27 April 2013

Dewey's #readathon Hour 2 mini-challenge winner!

According to Ye Olde Random Number Generator (www.random.org), the winner of The Deception of the Emerald Ring in audio is....

Comment #32, Michelle from A World of My Own!

Stop by her blog to see her book spine poem.  Congrats Michelle - email me your snail mail address (my email is in the Welcome message to the left)!

Many thanks to everyone who entered - it's going to take me forever to go through and read everyone's poems.  I'm looking forward to it!

(My poor blog stats are going crazy today, haha)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:18 PM

    I can totally relate your blog stats spike. Mine tells me I'm suddenly *so popular*! If only it would last. LOL

    Hope you're finding more time for reading in the later hours. Happy Readathon!

    Nolatari
    Team Panda

    ReplyDelete